abujug blogspot
Dienstag, 7. April 2009
Speaking of airplanes
Posted on 17:19
by david
When will people stop trying to make
this crap
? Maybe around the time Wired magazine stops running press about them.
_
Diesen Post per E-Mail versenden
BlogThis!
Auf X teilen
In Facebook freigeben
Posted in
|
No comments
Neuerer Post
Älterer Post
Startseite
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Popular Posts
Local Variety Show
Lewis Diuguid, completely free to write about whatever crosses his mind , informs us all that "socialist" is a code word J. Edgar ...
Virtuous Joe Six-Pack (of Zima, of course)
Megan happens to post about a similar topic to what I was going to post about, giving me further evidence that today is a good day to post ...
A Time For Violence
I feel like our nation is averse to warfare. Our society has set us up to feel guilty for the use of violence, and has pushed down masculini...
Ahem
House Democrats attempt to bolster their own numbers by changing the Articles of Confederation. Similar to the Kansas-Nebraska Act (or the...
Read the whole post.
Despite my best efforts : And in case I didn't make it clear above, spare me your linkspam for or against vaccines and circumcision. I k...
Oh, hi Colin.
The thing that struck me about Colin Powell throwing his name onto the Obama roster was "who is affected by this?" Who on earth, s...
OPEC's Short Term Memory
Now, I can't guarantee it was intentional, but it seems to me that OPEC's strategy during the 90's was to oversupply oil to the ...
Republican = Traitor?
Excuse me Frank Schaeffer, but please, shut your mouth . I protest stimulus because I love this country, not because I hate it. Oh sorry, I ...
And now for a word on illegal immigrants.
In a recent local police/Federal authority joint effort, it was discovered that of the 366 prisoners locked up in the Johnson County, Kansas...
Tragedy in Buffalo
Chris Kausner, believing his sister was on the plane, rushed to a hastily established command center after calling his vacationing mother in...
Categories
Al Davis
Bailout
ben affleck
Big 3
Bill Ayers
bipartisanship
Bush
Cabinet Positions
car wreck
cellulosic ethanol
Christianity
Chrysler
Clarence Chu
Credit Crisis
cycling
Del Sol
Detriot
Detroit
economics
economy
egomaniac
electricity
Endowments
engineering
Environmental Hypocrisy
ESPN
ethics
evolution
existentialism
fiscal conservatism
Ford
Fox News
Freddie Mac
gas
GM
Godzilla
Green Revolution
GTX
Harley-Davidson
harvard
Honda
hunting
Islam
Jerry Jones
Kanye West
keith olbermann
Lance Armstrong
market socialism
McCain
Mere Christianity
morality
Mountain Dew
MTV
Mumbai
NASA
NCLB
neandertals
No Child Left Behind
Obama
oil
Pakistan
Palin
per diem
philosophy
Poetry
predictions
Rahm Emanuel
senators
sex
Socialism
Stimulus
Thanksgiving
the market
urine recycler
Zombies
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(228)
▼
April
(45)
Tea Party Politeness
Unmanned Aerial Helicopter
Iron Man Suits, the neverending thread
A riddle
Obama Agenda vs. Civil Liberties
The Difference
Dog The Pirate Hunter
Final (yeah right) thought on Tea Parties
The Left and Right of (and right to) Tea Parties
Cloned Goats Yes, Nukes No.
Britain's Got (editing) Talent
Stinky Pee Post
Don't Judge A Racist By His Statistics
How to increase blog readership
One Step Closer To The Dyson Sphere
Easter
Zaphod Beeblebrox reference of the year!
Tea Party Protests
Earthicidal Starbursts May Have Caused Dinosaurs t...
Spinning the Numbers Helps Obamaniacs
Newt's scared of EMP's.
HAL 5, design issues, continued
A suit called "HAL" produced by a company called "...
Math FAIL
Cheap Fun
Girls Rule
Super Strength Suit
Speaking of airplanes
F-22...no. F-35...yes. UPDATED
Fixing Education One Bad Idea At A Time.
Read the whole post.
Rebuttal
Israel nuking Iran, cont'd.
Car Safety
Doldrums/
Adventures in Linguistics
The Science of Nukes
I'm taking it easy until the sun irradiates us all.
Op-Ed by Congressman Ryan (updated)
Oil as an economic thermostat
Tax Protests, Cont'd (2)
Hush, don't tell anyone...
The TAE Tax Plan
FORESKINS! Am I really posting about this?
Who will watch the watchmen?
►
März
(72)
►
Februar
(64)
►
Januar
(47)
►
2008
(182)
►
Dezember
(47)
►
November
(46)
►
Oktober
(43)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(7)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Über mich
david
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen