Did you know "Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo" is a grammatically correct sentence? Food for thought.
I watched the debate last night, though only for a little while because I had to study and also because I can just as easily read Megan's liveblog about it and spare myself getting winked at by Sarah (Cougar) Palin. Was it just me or was she a little "friendlier" with the camera than Joe.
From this day forward (which might not be a long duration depending on election results) I will refer to Governor Palin as "The Cougar" because of that wink.
Anyway...
As a non-partisan observer, I found both candidates for VP did a decent job. My major complains about each candidate would be:
Joe, please stop talking about 4 billion dollar tax breaks for Exxon-Mobile, that relies on fuzzy, unfair math, and doesn't take into account what the tax break is for.
The Cougar, please answer the question the moderator asked and stop talking about whatever crosses your mind at the moment.
I'm starting to (barely) agree with the conservative MSM's that the liberal MSM is being a little unfair to The Cougar. Sure she's an idiot, and when asked a difficult questions she looks like a ten-year old asked to explain why their left shoe is missing, but when the moderator is writing a book about Obama you have to wonder about bias. And where is the youtube footage of Katie Couric slashing Biden down at his knees? Are the media staying away from him because he's a hardened politician or because they have a liberal agenda?
Nevertheless, I was watching the debate last night entirely based on the hope that The Cougar would make a collossal blunder we could all laugh about at work today. She did pretty well, and so did Biden.
Like usual, the VP's probably really won't affect the election much.
Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen