I know my massive readership is all biting their collective fingernails waiting and hoping to see which candidate gets the highly-coveted TAE endorsement, so they can rush to the polls and vote early (and vote often).
Unfortunately, I still have not made up my mind, as the decision for me is really a toss-up.
On the one hand I've got Senator Obama, who is a naked Marxist and on the other hand I have Senator McCain, who has no idea what he is.
On the one hand, Senator Obama wants to get us out of Iraq a.s.a.p., but on the other hand he also thinks he is Robin Hood.
On the one hand, Senator McCain represents conservative values, but on the other hand his VP candidate is a lunatic with absolutely no ethics.
On the one hand, Senator Obama made a great choice for VP, shoring up his lack of foreign policy experience with Joe Biden's copious experience.
On the other hand, do we really want another Dick Cheney whispering advice in the President's ear on foreign policy?
On the one hand, John McCain is a war veteran and has done a great service to his country. On the other hand, how exactly does that translate into being an effective politician?
On the one hand, Senator Obama is a democrat. On the other hand, so is Hillary Clinton, and we all know how gracious she and her husband are being about her losing the primary. Mitt Romney is all over the country for John McCain. Where is Hillary?
On the one hand Senator McCain is a Republican. On the other hand, he's such a moderate flip-flopper that he probably belongs in the (I) category with Joe Lieberman.
Anyway, the point is, I'm completely unsatisfied (again) with my choice, so to all my readership, if you are looking to me to discern for whom you should vote, all I can say is: Charles Jay.
Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen