I have to agree with Megan, Sarah Palin is a total, complete idiot. Not that most politicians aren't, but she has the unique bugbear of being a green, untrained idiot, unlike the hardened, highly-trained idiot Joe Biden.
Katie Couric flambays Governor Palin:
Palin (in campaign speech) to crowd: I do look forward to Thursday night and debating Sen. Joe Biden. We are going to talk about those new ideas, new energy for America. I'm looking forward to meet him too. I've never met him before. But, I've been hearing about his Senate speeches since I was in, like, 2nd grade.
Couric (after speech) to Palin: You made a funny comment, you've said you have been listening to Joe Biden's speeches since you were in second grade, something like that.
Palin: It's been since like 72, yah...
Couric: You have a 72-year-old running mate - is that kind of a risky thing to say, insinuating that Joe Biden's been around a while?
Palin: Oh no, it's nothing negative at all. He's got a lot of experience and just stating the fact there, that we've been hearing his speeches for all these years. So he's got a tremendous amount of experience and, you know, I'm the new energy, the new face, the new ideas and he's got the experience based on many many years in the Senate.
There's just no getting around it folks, this woman is in no way qualified to be the Vice President of the United States, who (other than the oft repeated job of replacing a dead president) is the President of the Senate, responsible for tie-breaking votes. We certainly wouldn't want Joe Biden, with "many, many years in the Senate" as the President of the Senate, would we?
Dienstag, 30. September 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen