abujug blogspot
Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2008
French Counterfeit Chocolate
Posted on 06:39
by david
What a
scandal
! Definitely a page A1 news item!
_
Diesen Post per E-Mail versenden
BlogThis!
Auf X teilen
In Facebook freigeben
Posted in
|
No comments
Neuerer Post
Älterer Post
Startseite
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Popular Posts
Local Variety Show
Lewis Diuguid, completely free to write about whatever crosses his mind , informs us all that "socialist" is a code word J. Edgar ...
Virtuous Joe Six-Pack (of Zima, of course)
Megan happens to post about a similar topic to what I was going to post about, giving me further evidence that today is a good day to post ...
A Time For Violence
I feel like our nation is averse to warfare. Our society has set us up to feel guilty for the use of violence, and has pushed down masculini...
Ahem
House Democrats attempt to bolster their own numbers by changing the Articles of Confederation. Similar to the Kansas-Nebraska Act (or the...
Read the whole post.
Despite my best efforts : And in case I didn't make it clear above, spare me your linkspam for or against vaccines and circumcision. I k...
Oh, hi Colin.
The thing that struck me about Colin Powell throwing his name onto the Obama roster was "who is affected by this?" Who on earth, s...
OPEC's Short Term Memory
Now, I can't guarantee it was intentional, but it seems to me that OPEC's strategy during the 90's was to oversupply oil to the ...
Republican = Traitor?
Excuse me Frank Schaeffer, but please, shut your mouth . I protest stimulus because I love this country, not because I hate it. Oh sorry, I ...
And now for a word on illegal immigrants.
In a recent local police/Federal authority joint effort, it was discovered that of the 366 prisoners locked up in the Johnson County, Kansas...
Tragedy in Buffalo
Chris Kausner, believing his sister was on the plane, rushed to a hastily established command center after calling his vacationing mother in...
Categories
Al Davis
Bailout
ben affleck
Big 3
Bill Ayers
bipartisanship
Bush
Cabinet Positions
car wreck
cellulosic ethanol
Christianity
Chrysler
Clarence Chu
Credit Crisis
cycling
Del Sol
Detriot
Detroit
economics
economy
egomaniac
electricity
Endowments
engineering
Environmental Hypocrisy
ESPN
ethics
evolution
existentialism
fiscal conservatism
Ford
Fox News
Freddie Mac
gas
GM
Godzilla
Green Revolution
GTX
Harley-Davidson
harvard
Honda
hunting
Islam
Jerry Jones
Kanye West
keith olbermann
Lance Armstrong
market socialism
McCain
Mere Christianity
morality
Mountain Dew
MTV
Mumbai
NASA
NCLB
neandertals
No Child Left Behind
Obama
oil
Pakistan
Palin
per diem
philosophy
Poetry
predictions
Rahm Emanuel
senators
sex
Socialism
Stimulus
Thanksgiving
the market
urine recycler
Zombies
Blog Archive
►
2009
(228)
►
April
(45)
►
März
(72)
►
Februar
(64)
►
Januar
(47)
▼
2008
(182)
▼
Dezember
(47)
Israel v Palestine
Mike Shanahan v Herm Edwards
Homebuying becomes fraught with safety and logic
Down Syndrome, God's Easy Pickin's.
Let's all join hands and genetic engineer the worl...
I'm sure my minister relatives will have some answ...
In Defense of FDR Bashing
French Counterfeit Chocolate
Sign of the (End) Times
Little Ice Age, continued
Infrastructure stimulus = FAIL...?
More religious thoughts
Belief
I clocked you going 55.01 mph in a 55.00 mph zone.
OPEC's Short Term Memory
Holiday wish lists are much too practical
Global Warming Climate Change
Oscar-hungry
Fixing healthcare
Cludolf, the Coal-Nosed Caribou
I hate defending Freddie, but McCain, you're wrong.
Writer's Bloc
GLEE
Detroit Bailout (cont'd)
All things being equal
Why you don't always like your friends.
Just maybe...
Oh no you di'int
The Big(ger) 3 Picture
Destroying Society, one Twiggie at a time.
Linguistic Genius
Power corrupts. Illinois power corrupts absolutely.
The Ramsey-Waller Bailout Plan - Solving the Debt ...
Ebert v. Stein Part I
Hate to say I told you so, but...
Getting Clean Water To Zimbabwe Makes Good Cents.
ESPN Bowl Mania Fail
The End of Science as CNN Knows It
Self-Congratulation
The View From Work
YES!
Jesus Walked on Water, But Chuck Norris Swam Throu...
World's First Post-GM-Bankruptcy Post
One man's trash
Never bring a paleobiologist to an ethics fight.
A Time For Violence
Neanderslayer - On Intentionally Killing Innocent ...
►
November
(46)
►
Oktober
(43)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(7)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Über mich
david
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen