Dear Senator Obama,
I'm not the only one that noticed your choice for White House Chief of Staff is a former board member at Freddie Mac. Nor am I the only one who noticed that Rep. Emanuel once argued for more aggressive lending to under-qualified loan applicants.
Now, I really went after President Bush for encouraging reckless lending. I hope I don't have to do the same to you. I warned people you might be a socialist. Please don't prove me right.
Please don't tell me you are going to pick up where he left off. The nation has had enough of investment bankers using the economy as their craps table.
Sincerely,
TAE
I'm right.
I'm right.
Emanuel's appointment is bad news for Ahmadinejad. So much for us standing back and letting him nuke Israel.
Donnerstag, 6. November 2008
An Open Letter to the President-elect.
Posted on 15:36 by david
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen