Remember when Obama got elected and all we heard about was that book, Team of Rivals and how Obama was going to gather this team of geniuses from both sides of the aisle and clean up the world?
List of Obama picks who have withdrawn:
Sanjay Gupta
Tom Daschle
Bill Richardson
Nancy Killefer
Susan Tierney
Jane Garvey
Judd Gregg
Chas Freeman
Annette Nazareth
Caroline Atkinson
List of Obama picks with tax issues:
Tim Geithner
Tom Daschle
Nancy Killefer
Ron Kirk
List of Obama picks that have made huge international politics blunders:
Hillary Clinton
Honestly, when I started this post I didn't think the list would be that long. I think what we're seeing here is Obama's bold decisiveness even in the face of huge mistakes. At the same point in Bush 43's first term, he had only nominated half as many people, and Clinton had only nominated slightly more than half as many people at this point in his Presidency. Obama maybe should start vetting before he nominates, it might save a little more political face?
_
Mittwoch, 11. März 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen