I find it incredibly difficult to defend Rush Limbaugh, because he reminds me of what I would have become if I didn't have my darling wife to keep me reined in, but occasionally I notice something that requires mention.
Last week the world caught on fire because Rush claimed he "wants Obama to fail." or at least that was what was reported by James Carville, speaking on CNN. "He's the Daddy of the Republican Congress."
Of course, what wasn't reported was that James Carville, on Sept 11, 2001, mere minutes before the first plane hit the WTC in NYC, said he wanted Bush to fail. "I certainly don't want him to succeed," he stated.
Which proves really nothing to me, except that political analysts are scum, often more so than the politicians they are paid to analyze.
_
Mittwoch, 11. März 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen